USPS Change of Address Online
One of the great facilities offered by USPS is that it allows you to change address by following some simple steps. There are different ways by which you can do USPS change of address and some of the convenient ways and respective methods are described below.
If you have decided to change USPS address then you can make use of online facility or call at the toll free Number. However, the most convenient way to do USPS change of address is to visit the nearby USPS post office or follow the online procedure given in this post!
To start with we will provide you a detailed guide on how to do USPS change of address for just $1 or even free by visiting the USPS Post office. So not making you wait any more, here’s how you can easily do USPS change of address by visiting the post office instantly and also check USPS tracking online!
How to Change Address in Post Office
If you are looking to get your address changed with USPS then all you need to do is visit the nearby USPS post office and you can follow the simple steps. Visit the nearby brand and pick the PS form 3575. Inside the form, you will see ten fields completely blank and you can fill the details using a blue or black pen.
- In the first blank field, you need to enter the type of your move. You can select “Individual” / “Entire Family” or select “Business”. If need to choose family option if you are moving with your family. Depending on your motive, you can enter the address change reason.
- In second field, you need to enter the information if the change is temporary. You can enter the old address and select Yes or you can choose No if you don’t want to come back.
- In the 3rd field, you will be able to see the option of “Start Date”. Enter the date when you want to forward the mails to the newly entered address.
- In the fourth blank field, enter the date when you want to discontinue the forwarding facility.
- In the 5th option, enter your last name, middle and first name.
- In the 6th field, write your business name.
- Complete all rest details such as city name, state and ZIP code.
- You can fill the details of new address in 8th
- Sign in as the next step and enter the current date as last two steps.
After you are done with the form, you can simply hand over the form to clerk or post office box with all the details entered. You can enjoy all the benefits of changing the address form by visiting the office. You need not have to pay anything and you will be able to clear all your doubts if you change address at the office only. You can save yourself from agent websites.
How much Change of Address Costs You?
Changing of address by visiting the local USPS office doesn’t cost anything. However, if you are doing it from official website online then it will cost you just $1. There are certain companies and agents that charge for around $10 – $40 depending on requirement. One of the most secure ways to change address online is by following below simple way.
How to Change Address Online:-
- Open the USPS website and fill the form. Follow the Quick Tools or Track and Manage option to get the right address.
- Read the privacy statement, agree and continue.
- Follow 5 steps to complete process-You can enter the move info, name and address, identify check, instant savings and confirm order.
- Enter the old address and ZIP code in the section mentioned.
- After entering above details correction you can go ahead with the continue option
After clearing the first and second part, it’s the turn for third part which is Identity Check. You need to fill the billing address here.
Many people change their address frequently and therefore they need to inform mail services about the change. The USPS change of address form is quite simple and can be easily filed.
USPS Change of Address Form:-
The USPS change of address form is quite simple and can be filled easily. All you need to do is fill the form number 3575 if you are looking to change your address with US Postal service by clicking on the link online or ask for the form over online.
Here in the form you can enter the change of address or any other personal Information such as cold or cough. If you select then all the information is available on the official website of USPS. Steps to fill the form are simple. Follow below steps
· Inside the form there are 10 sections. In the first section choose the type of movement.
· Select Option yes or no. Yes for temporary and No for permanent.
· Enter start date in third section
· Enter the date for temporary movement and write first and last name
· In the next section enter the old address and new mailing address
· Sign in the next option and fill out the date in next section
After completion of above steps, you can continue to instant saving option and also avail special offers in your new address and continue. In the last page, you can confirm about your order. Changing mailing address online may cost you around $1 but from local post service, you don’t have to pay anything. Download the printable form online by visiting link for USPS change of address.
The steps mentioned above are simple ways by which you can change your address online or directly visiting the local USPS post office. You can edit any of the option in the middle of the process and doesn’t matter where you are currently. On the right of the page, you can see all the filled information and can change any option by clicking on edit.
One of the best ways about USPS is that it allows you to sign in and save the filled forms that can be edited anytime. The complete process of changing address is extremely simple and convenient. You can even add a temporary address in the change section by entering a temporary address and date from which you can want the change to be applicable.
So follow above simple steps and also save money by USPS change of address online or visit the nearby USPS office and save money by getting everything done easily.