USPS Shipping Calculator International
Interested to know how USPS shipping calculator works? United States Postal Services (USPS) is a user friendly postal service that provides first class priority and expresses mails. They continue to ship across the globe internationally. USPS offers range of services includes insurance of packages and timely USPS delivery of goods. It also offers different helplines to get information regarding postage delivery.
One of the most challenging things to do while posting any package is related to estimating its cost. Now you can get access to simple and easy user friendly website that makes it easier to calculate the shipping or postage cost. All you need to do is visit the official webpage of USPS (http://usps.com) from your computer, laptop or mobile with internet connection. Get all the information sorted out and check the postage or USPS shipping calculator. You don’t have to create an account in order to check shipping cost.
How to Calculate USPS Shipping Charges
Instructions to be followed by Calculating USPS Shipping Charges!
- Step 1: In order estimate shipping cost, first you need to do is logon to usps.com
- Step2: Now go to Mail & Ship option and there you will be able to see a blue bar visible and runs across the screen.
- Step 3: From the drop down menu, you can click on the Option “Calculate a Price”
- After clicking on the above tab, a new page will open and it will display the USPS logo and USPS shipping calculator. If you are having any doubts related to the page or you have any other information is https://postcalc.usps.com/.
Calculate USPS Online
Follow Below steps for estimating USPS shipping calculator
- Choose a Destination– This will show the information where you wish to send the consignment. It will show the default location as US (Domestic). Select the country where you wish to post the packages and then click once outside the selected box. Alternatively you can press “Tab” key and wait for the sometime before web page gets refreshed.
- Enter the Item Value– the second thing to do in order to get shipping cost is the check the amount / price of the package. You can enter the number directly. You can enter value 10 if the package price is $10 or 10.50 if the value of price is $10.50. Don’t put the “$” in front of value as it will not accept.
- Enter the date and date– Enter the date appearing and select the date. You cannot select an early date as by default it will get scratched out. Also you need to enter the time from the drop down menu option. Also you need to click on the checkbox If you have any doubts then you can also ask your query on official email ID of USPS.
- Choose the Flat Rate Service– if you are sure about size of email then you can select the package followed by weight of the product.
- Enter the Zip code of both origin and destination under the relevant boxes available. You can also look for the ZIP code by checking online or selecting from drop down option.
After entering above information, you can click on next page and select the mailing option in order to finish the complete process. So this is all about USPS Shipping Calculator and the way to use it. You can also go through USPS Hold Mail and USPS mail forwarding posts on our blog to know more about holding and forwarding your mail without any troubles!